The Herpetological Legacy of Linnaeus – A Celebration of the Linnaean Tercentenary. Proceedings of a symposium held on July 14, 2007 in conjunction with the 2007 Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists July 11–16, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
About the Cover
- Wahlgren R. – Carl Linnaeus and the Amphibia.
- Adler K. – Herpetological Exploration in the 18th Century: Spanning the Globe with Linnaeus's Students.
- Bauer A.M. – Linnaean Names and Pre-Linnaean Sources in Herpetology.
- Lindell T. – Lignum colubrinum and Radix senega - Two Dissertations on Snakebite Treatments Published by Linnaeus in 1749.
- Duellman W.E. – Linnaean Names in South American Herpetology.
- Liner E.A. – Linnaeus's Amphibians and Reptiles of the New World excluding South America.
- Das I. – Looking East: Carolus Linnaeus and His Herpetological Species from Asia.
- Simmons J.E. and Snider J. – Observation and Distillation—Preservation, Depiction, and the Perception of Nature.
- de Queiroz K. – Biological Nomenclature from Linnaeus to the PhyloCode.
- Society Information